June 1-3, 2018 – $95 – includes Friday Evening wine and cheese reception and lunch and dinner on Saturday.
Holiday Inn Express and Suites – 16 Wolf Road – Albany, NY – 518-459-3600
Seating is limited – book now!
About the Presenter: Michael Morwood’s particular interest is in helping adult Christians examine what they believe and why they believe it, what they imagine and why they imagine the way they do. He is the author of ten books including Praying a New Story, Children Praying a New Story and It’s Time: Challenges to the Doctrine of the Faith. Michael Morwood resigned from priestly ministry in the Catholic Church in 1998 following the banning of his book Tomorrow’s Catholic: Understanding God and Jesus in a New Millennium by the then Archbishop of Melbourne, Australia, George Pell.
- RETREAT SCHEDULE:
- Friday, June 1 – 5:30pm -7:00pm Wine and cheese reception
- 7:00pm -9:00pm Presentation and discussion
- Saturday, June 2 – 9:00am - 12:00pm two presentations and discussion with breaks
- 12:00pm -1:00pm – Lunch
- 1:00pm 5:00pm – two presentations and discussion with breaks
- 5:00pm – 6:00pm Dinner
- 6:00pm – Informal gathering for follow-up questions
- Sunday, June 3 – 9:00am – 10:30am – Presentation and discussion
- 11:15am – 12:15pm – Liturgy
- 12:15pm – Conclusion of retreat
The retreat is sponsored by the Upper Room Inclusive Catholic Community and People’s Catholic Seminary. For more information: email@example.com
TO REGISTER: Download the flyer by clicking here: Michael-Morwood-flyer-June-1-3-2018-FINAL Print the flyer, cut off the bottom section and return with your payment as directed.
RESERVATIONS: Please send retreat payment and completed form (below) by April 1, 2018 to Upper Room, PO Box 421, Watervliet, NY 12189. Please make checks to: Upper Room. To book a room for the weekend, please contact hotel for group discount under the name of Upper Room.